Free Home Inspection or a Free Home warranty. In some cases both!
- PSA – Pricing Strategy Advisor
- MRP – Military Relocation Professional
- VAMRES – VA and Military Real Estate Professional
- VAREP – Veterans Association of Real Estate Professionals Member
- MVHC – Military and Veterans Housing Certification
- CMHS – Certified Military Housing Specialist
- CSP – Certified New Sales Representative
This market demands experience, tactics, and proper education for both the buyer, seller and list agents to win offers in this seller’s market. I have experienced both a heavy buyers market and now a heavy seller’s market. The VA is ever-evolving and many non-military agents and their sellers need to be educated.
When you connect and work with us. We are systematic and successful in getting the job done. Our process is simple.
- We set a time around your schedule to go over the process and guide you so you have the knowledge to begin and finish your home purchase. We discuss by
- Meeting in Person
- Confrance call
- Video call – skype, zoom, messenger, etc.
- Email/ buyers guide.
- If you are PCSing Please visit our PCS Center (tab) to learn how we handle PCS moves.
- We will discuss for roughly 20-30 minutes.
- Your wants & needs in a home.
- The home buying process
- The transition and or PCS
- Costs involved
- Lenders & Loans
- Market conditions
- Tactics & Strategies
- Address all your questions.
The first step before touring homes is to qualify with a lender to understand and verify your buying capability. We have put together the top local VA lenders to connect with.
Step #3 Use The Tools On Our Site. To Understand The VA Costs, Calculators, Processes.
Step #4 Discover our region with crime, schools, things to do, data, neighborhoods, driving distances, search for houses, analytics, market conditions and much more.
Throughout the process, we are your guide. We will give you your best options to make an informed decision.
Please use our advanced PCS Center to start the process, and to get familiar with housing in and around JBLM.
VA Center will guide you on the loan process, lenders, calculators and much more.
To begin your journey and have the professional experience back your real estate purchase.
Cyrus Bonnet has earned the nationally recognized Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification. The National Association of REALTORS® offers the PSA certification to REALTORS® as determining property values depends more than ever on professional expertise and competence, the best use of technology, and a commitment to approach the pricing assignment from various perspectives.